Thursday, June 17, 2010

Scene One


Today was Kate's first day of Ballet class. It was also the first class she has taken where the teacher closed the door and told the parents to stay outside. I was sad not to have an up close view of what they were doing but boy were the glimpses I caught ridiculously cute! Kate gave me a hug and ran into the room very excited to finally be wearing her ballet slippers for the appropriate reason. Thanks for the hand-me-downs Skyann! There was stretching and galloping, hand holding, and scarf dancing. After 45 min the teacher opened the door and Kate came running out yelling "Bye, Thank You" to the teacher. I was so proud she didn't need prompting on her manners! On the walk home we discussed class and I asked her what her favorite part was, her reply: "All the parts were my favorite part." Awesome. She is desperate for it to be next week so she can go to class again and suggested she do two dance classes. I think she liked it.

2 comments:

Stacey on June 17, 2010 at 7:46 PM said...

That is so awesome! And very cool that its within walking distance - even better!!

Unknown on June 17, 2010 at 7:56 PM said...

It's just down the street at the community center. I'm pretty excited we can walk as well.

Post a Comment

 

The Bradley Flog Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template