Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Favorite Things: 17


Heavy Blankets. I love crawling into bed at the end of the day and feeling the weight of the comforter as I snuggle in. Scott once said he needed a heavy blanket when he sleeps so he wouldn't float away. He's a funny guy but makes a good point. Add a thick quilt as well and the weight of the day gets lost in the weight of the blankets. Just typing this makes me want to go curl up in bed, which also has the bonus of fresh sheets. I am hours away from sleep but knowing I have a cozy place to head to makes me want to get the most out of my day so I can appreciate crashing at the end.

2 comments:

DRC on June 2, 2010 at 5:03 PM said...

Totally. Worst thing about hot weather is it makes my heavy blankets-- pulled up to my chin-- kind of uncomfortable. Not that I don't still try...

Marianne Elixir on June 2, 2010 at 9:39 PM said...

I am so with you on this one. Unfortunately, my husband would prefer a sheet. I typically add a quilt to my side for some extra weight.

Post a Comment

 

The Bradley Flog Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template