Friday, June 4, 2010

Favorite Things: 18


Being a Coug! I spent 4 years at WSU and I am glad I did. I can't say I loved every moment but I appreciate what I learned and what my experiences there taught me. I always joked that Pullman was in a bubble and was its own little universe. Being at least an hour from a major city and surrounded by farmland that's not far from the truth. But that distance created an atmosphere concentrated on WSU and Cougar pride. I met some great people, had some great opportunities, and came home proud of my 4 years in college. Every time I see the WSU logo my heart beats a little faster and I am reminded of that small little town that changed my world. Many of you know I am married to a Husky (the major Cougar rival). This is not a problem however because he has no pride and I have enough for two. My children have never worn Husky clothing and they both own Cougar shirts. I joke with people not to waste their money on Husky souvenirs for my kids as they will just end up at Goodwill. I'm not actually joking.

Cougar Football at Qwest Field with Kate 2007

3 comments:

Barbie said...

I never knew Scott was a Husky! Cool. Probably not the response you were looking for...

Unknown on June 5, 2010 at 2:04 PM said...

Barbie- not surprising that you didn't know, like I said...he has no pride. =)

Tiffany said...

I couldn't read this one... it was too painful.

Post a Comment

 

The Bradley Flog Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template