Monday, June 14, 2010

Favorite Things: 24


Holding Hands. Personally I think it is one of the most romantic parts of being a couple. I love the first hesitant time that hands connect. I remember shoving my hands in my pocket on a first date with my hubby so he couldn't hold my hand. I wasn't ready for that yet. I love that we have a special way of holding hands and I love that Scott recently taught it to our daughter. I also especially enjoy when one of my little ones reaches up their little hand to grab mine. While that usually happens so they can pull me somewhere it makes me smile when it is just because.

2 comments:

Marianne Elixir on June 14, 2010 at 3:36 PM said...

Oh what a good one! Andrew and I just went through our journals (finally sorting through old boxes) and both had entries on the first time we held hands. My favorite thing about getting time to ourselves without the kids is being able to hold hands.

(ps - Andrew thinks Kate is adorable, as always, in this picture)

DRC on June 14, 2010 at 3:54 PM said...

I love holding Willow's hand and tell her often. It reminds me how small she really is. Good one!

Post a Comment

 

The Bradley Flog Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template