Friday, June 4, 2010

Favorite Things: 19



Denee. I know it's not fair to list a single person but I'm doing it anyway. Denee has been my best friend since I was 10. I have been friends with her longer than anyone. We did not live more than 5 minutes apart until we were 22. We've had our ups and downs and definitely have some memories that are funny now but weren't at the time. She has shown me the meaning of unconditional love. No matter how many mistakes I make or wrong turns I take she has always been there supporting me for who I am. Now we live farther apart and talk once a month and see each other less often. There is not a single day that passes that I don't think of her or am reminded of her by something. My idea of an ideal evening right now is sitting down in a quiet house with a glass of wine, this lady, and having some good conversation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Bradley Flog Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template