Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Favorite Things: 26


Pausing. We tend to keep on the move around here. Our day is generally broken into "before nap" and "after nap" activities. Sometimes we even nap at a friend's house to keep the day moving. This is where Pausing comes in. Sometimes it is nice to put life on pause and stay home for a day. Generally I get caught up on laundry as well but it's nice when the purpose of the day is to lounge and take it slow. I enjoy watching the girls settle in to setting up their toys knowing we have time for an elaborate dollhouse set up or extended play kitchen feast. Plus there is something satisfying about not strapping the girls into car seats for an entire day that makes me feel good about the day.

PS I clearly am horrible at numbering things. Evidently I posted Favorite 23 twice so I am skipping 24.

2 comments:

scottwb on June 15, 2010 at 11:51 PM said...

I wasn't there when this picture was taken, but this pose looks distinctly familiar as a tantrum/pouting pose, not a chillaxin' pose...

Unknown on June 16, 2010 at 7:19 AM said...

Oh no, she fully went over to that bench to lay in the warm sun.

Post a Comment

 

The Bradley Flog Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template