Thursday, June 17, 2010

Favorite Things: 30


Single Serving Friends. I have tried to refrain from using kid related items as my favorite things but seeing as this is my last favorite I'll make an exception. I truly adore going to the park with my girls and watching them make instant friends. Kate routinely runs up to kids and announces who she is (using her full name) hoping they will want to play. I appreciate seeing how outgoing she is becoming. I also appreciate the single serving friends that approach Leia hoping she will play. Sometimes they are big kids, sometimes they are little. Leia doesn't care, she'll play with anyone. This is one thing I can learn from my kids: don't be afraid to go up to someone and say Hi. Making friends can be easy. Single serving friends are even better when they become regular buddies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Bradley Flog Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template