Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Favorite Things: 28



Summer Nights Outside. Being outside is great but getting to end the day out there is even better. I love sitting on the deck, outside at a restaurant, or anywhere with a good view. I especially enjoy the feeling of staying out until I get a little colder than I want to be and knowing the day is over and my bed is waiting. Summer just will not get started around here so my evenings outside have been limited but twice in the last week I have gotten to sit outside with friends and wind down the day. Hopefully it will start to heat up so we can begin and end our days outside.

3 comments:

DRC on June 16, 2010 at 2:16 PM said...

"I just realized I can't see you anymore." Yes. Good times. Count me in.

scottwb on June 16, 2010 at 3:09 PM said...

You should have included this picture: http://www.flickr.com/photos/scottwb69/4707588110/

Unknown on June 16, 2010 at 3:41 PM said...

DRC- Funny, I thought there was a good pic to use. Clearly your brain is functioning better than mine today!

Post a Comment

 

The Bradley Flog Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template