Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanksgiving Fun


It has been a busy Thanksgiving week. We hosted friends and family to watch leg 1 of the Sounders MLS Semifinals, had double date night with my sister and Brother in Law, ladies night with some women I do not spend enough time with, Thanksgiving lunch with my family and Thanksgiving dessert and drinks with Scott's brother and lovely lady Jessica.
Throw in a half day of school and you have a perfect opportunity for some midday bowling (with a pre- bowling stop for Zeek's pizza and a post bowling stop for Menchie's froyo, mmmmm). It was a fun afternoon spoiling my kids and getting time with lots of family.
Leia granny bowled the whole time, it was adorable. Kate is working on her swing but mostly likes to try to zig zag the ball down the lane using the bumpers. I tend to just let loose and hope it stays on the lane. My dad and Christjan are much more serious bowlers, as proved by the score. Dad frowned at me when I encouraged my nephew to bowl simultaneously with me, but being goofy is part of the fun of bowling for me so we shushed him and continued on breaking bowling lane etiquette. When the girls started to get bored I showed them the speed clock and got their competitive spirit involved to see how fast they could make their ball go.

I've been getting as much snuggle time with this guy as I can before he heads back to Germany on Sunday morning. Then we will round out the week with Leg 2 of MLS Semifinals cheering on our Sounders. Woot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Bradley Flog Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template