Saturday, November 29, 2014

Charlie Brown Christmas Tree


 I gathered up my favorite little reindeer and set to work assembling the Christmas tree and adding decorations. We had almost finished all the decorating with they became overly giddy and started cracking me up. We took a quick break for some silly selfies in front of the 6ft tall Charlie Brown Christmas Tree, that I love.

Then it was back to work putting up the finishing touches. When we were done they played with the Little People Nativity set for an hour. If that thing sees no more use this holiday season it will still have been worth storing it for another year just to have that blissful hour listening to them happily busy at play while I curl up in another room with a book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Bradley Flog Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template