Saturday, November 29, 2014

Double Date Night


 Three years ago my sister Michelle got married to a great guy named Christjan. And now we have finally gotten to go on a double date with them. We went to my favorite place....downtown Kirkland. It's not the most exciting place but it's always fun. We tried a new restaurant called Bottle and Bull. They had pork belly so it was sure to be delicious. We tried lots of cocktails, I even had a gin one that was quite tasty. We tried a lot of items on the menu but there is still more I want to try. We will be back.

After a long leisurely dinner we hit Flatstick Pub for some mini golf. This speaks to my soul. There is always a lot of laughter and friendly competition. And in the end no one cares about the score. I was however pretty gleeful when I got a hole-in-one. Scott said he was pretty sure the whole bar knew. As they should!

I look forward to making double date night a Thanksgiving tradition.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Bradley Flog Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template