Monday, May 24, 2010

Favorite Things: 8


Words with Friends. There is an App on the iphone that lets you play Scrabble with your friends. It's wonderfully addicting and is a nice quick mental break from playing Peek-a-boo all day. I love hearing the phone "ding" in the morning letting me know it is my turn to play. It's like my friends are saying "Good Morning, I'm up early too." It tends to "ding" a lot first thing in the morning, around nap time, and again before bed. Once again I get to enjoy the "ding" that says "Good night friend." There is the occasional "speed" game where a friend and I will complete a game in a few hours or within a day. That's when it's nice to know other people are having the same kind of day as you that allows for plenty of word play.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Bradley Flog Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template