Monday, May 31, 2010

Favorite Things: 15



Rain Boots. Last year I managed to acquire a pair of knee high rain boots. Seeing as how it does nothing but rain here I wear them a LOT! It's amazing how a simple thing like dry pant legs can keep a day moving. No more gingerly stepping over puddles or trying to hike up my pants while I have my hands full of children. It pleases me to tromp through what nature has to offer right behind Kate. Now if only Leia's feet would grow so she will fit into her boots!

4 comments:

Marianne Elixir on May 31, 2010 at 6:59 PM said...

These are awesome. Rain boots are on my short list.

DRC on May 31, 2010 at 7:11 PM said...

Damn it. Another one you nabbed before me. But seeing as I did help to procure said rain boots, I won't feel bad copy catting.

Unknown on May 31, 2010 at 9:26 PM said...

I put those boots to good use today so they got moved up the list =)
M- these ones were only $15, such a steal!

Marianne Elixir on June 1, 2010 at 4:01 PM said...

$15....these might be moved up to the short-short list.

Post a Comment

 

The Bradley Flog Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template