Thursday, May 20, 2010

Favorite Things: 4


Family Dinner. Every Wednesday we do dinner with Ben and Tiffany and every Saturday the girls and I do dinner with my family. I love it! I enjoy having a house full of people and food. It's also great to watch the girls develop relationships and grow closer to our family. I think they look forward to these dinners as much as I do. And there is the added bonus that I don't have to cook on Saturdays and Tiffany offers to cook Wednesday dinner occasionally. All I have to do is uncork the wine!

3 comments:

Papa Scott said...

So you'd rather do laundry than cook? Now that is weird. Sorry we missed dinner last night. I'm not sure how that fell off the radar.

Unknown on May 20, 2010 at 9:34 AM said...

I would MUCH rather do laundry than cook. I think it has something to do with the dishes at the end...

Marianne Elixir on May 20, 2010 at 9:10 PM said...

If we could find someone who liked doing dishes, we'd make a good trio.

Post a Comment

 

The Bradley Flog Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template