Wednesday, October 27, 2010

122/365


Leia is napping, I'm washing dishes, and Kate is coloring quietly at the table....or so I think. As I turn off the dishwater I realize the house is eerily quiet. I call out for Kate, in response I get a stern "Don't check on me!" coming from the bathroom. Alright, I can respect privacy. When she yells out the same statement again I realize she is being sneaky about something and doesn't want me to know. I wait patiently for her to emerge from the bathroom. This is what greeted me:


Not to mention her legs and feet. She told me she wanted to look like the cheerleaders at the football game we went to Friday. They had face tattoos. She was on the verge of tears knowing she had been naughty and anticipating punishment. I cut her some slack and used it as a teaching moment. Now I am off to invest in face tattoos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Bradley Flog Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template