Monday, October 11, 2010

111/365


We spent the morning at The Farm in Snohomish with some friends and Opa. The girls had a lot of fun, there are a ton of pics to sort through, and we all came home muddy.
Best conversation of the trip:
K: Look mom Nathan is here. Me: No he's not, we're meeting Leia's friends. K: Mom he's wearing an orange shirt. Me: No honey, Nathan isn't here. K: Mom, can I go say hi to Nathan? Me: Sweetie, I told you Nathan isn't here today.
This is the point where I turn around and find Nathan and his mom and brother behind me. Whoops. My bad.

1 comments:

Laura on October 11, 2010 at 1:58 PM said...

Don't question the little ones they know what is going on. Too cute!

Post a Comment

 

The Bradley Flog Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template