Monday, August 30, 2010

64-72/365


Clearly I have gotten lazy and have a bit of catching up to do so....here we go....
64/365
It's blurry but someone little fingers altered our calendar and decided we are "Going on Vacation" on Aug 31st. I wonder where we will go.

65/365
Concentrating on Cariboo.

66/365
There's nothing like pink twirling tutus in the morning.

67/365
Mastering a sandy balance beam at the park. Gymnastics class can't start soon enough.

68/365
Reliving her glory days when she fit in an exersaucer. I was reliving the days when I could contain her.

69/365
Reenacting Titanic at the Children's Museum.

70/365
She figured out how to make the frog squirt on purpose. It was a big hit.

71/365
A little cotton candy refueling during intermission at the Circus.

72/365
This slide was super fast, even my stomach dropped going down. Kate did it over, and over, and over..

2 comments:

Marianne Elixir on August 30, 2010 at 1:52 PM said...

Well, if you do go on vacation on the 31st, I say make it an early trip down to see me. =)

Anonymous said...

So much adventure packed in such small packaging. i can't wait to take Kate with us next summer on a few adventures.

Post a Comment

 

The Bradley Flog Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template