Saturday, August 21, 2010

61/365


Wow, 3 months later and I'm still at it with this! Only 9 more months to go, =).

Well, the itty bitty is..... still itty bitty. At her 18month check up she weighed 19 lb 1 oz (3rd %tile) and was 30 7/8 inches (25th %tile). She is solidly in 12 month clothing so at least her pants won't drag in the rain this fall. She still only has 4 teeth but I think there are more trying to break through.
To compare: Kate at 18months was 14 lb 4 oz (10th %tile) and 30 1/4 inches (45th %tile). Clearly the charts have changed in the last 2 years since Kate was shorter but in a much higher %tile. Also Kate had at least 6 teeth by this age.
I love my tiny girls.

2 comments:

DRC on August 21, 2010 at 7:10 PM said...

And here I'm finding it strange that Anderson still fits in his 3-6 month clothes...

Barbie said...

Hmmm...Kate was only 14 lbs plus some change at 18 months? Maybe you should check your records. I know your girls are TINY, but that is miniscule. :)

Post a Comment

 

The Bradley Flog Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template