Sunday, July 4, 2010

16/365


Happy 4th of July! We ventured out to the Kirkland Parade and the girls had far more fun than I had anticipated. I had forgotten how much candy gets tossed out during a parade. We adpoted the "eat what you can, nothing goes home" policy. Those two girls ate candy faster than I have ever seen them eat it before.
Curbside (with the first of the candy loot).

Favored float. I thought Leia was going to run and climb on it.

Perfecting her wave.

Candy glee.
There was an added bonus of my good friend Stacy joining us for the parade. The Turner crew put in an appearance as well. We rounded out the afternoon with a good long nap. Now we just have to kill 4 more hours until fireworks! Kate and Scott are heading back to Kirkland for the show tonight. It will be Kate's first big fireworks event. She is stoked to say the least.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Bradley Flog Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template