Monday, March 29, 2010

Today


Today I love being a mom. The girls and I bolted out of the house early to play at the mall climbing area. It is fantastic, new, and huge. Plus when you are there an hour before the mall opens no one else is! They climbed for an hour. Kate made friends and went off with them to climb. Leia did some amazing climbing, I'm a little dumbfounded at the things she scampered up.
After the workout we hit the Pankcake House for brunch. Breakfast sausage is all these girls want to eat right now so it hit the spot. Then we headed home for some closet reorganizing (my idea of zen). Leia conked out for a 2+ hour nap so Kate and I had some great one on one time. When Leia got up Kate crawled into bed and has been down for an hour, which gives Leia some rare mommy time. One quick errand and an afternoon in the playroom will round out the day nicely. Plus I get to sneak out before bedtime for MNO at the gym followed by the sauna. Oh yeah and when I get up tomorrow....snowboarding!! Seriously, today is a GOOD day!

2 comments:

Marianne Elixir on March 29, 2010 at 4:12 PM said...

Such an awesome report.

The closet reorganizing cracked me up. That's how I feel about rearranging my pantry.

Papa Scott said...

Great to hear you're loving being a mom. In only lasts the rest of your life. BTW, closets are for hiding the mess from the rest of the house and are not meant to be cleaned. It's called purging.

I trust you guys had a wonderful Easter.

Post a Comment

 

The Bradley Flog Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template