Sunday, November 8, 2009

New Toy Shelf


I finally built the toy shelf (twice) we got from Craigslist back in June. Yes, I built it twice -- as I usually end up doing with everything from IKEA.

We decided to get rid of the picture board that we hadn't had any pictures on since we put the new floor in:


I was concerned that it would be a little in the way in this spot, but it turned out pretty nicely:


Leia will have a blast pulling herself up to standing on this. I fastened it to the wall really well -- it won't budge. I think if I put some candy on top, Kate will climb all the way up it.

2 comments:

Marianne Elixir on November 9, 2009 at 7:46 AM said...

This looks great! (and you can always fill the top with picture frames unless it becomes dance space for Kate) Can't wait to see it in person.

DRC on November 9, 2009 at 12:28 PM said...

i'm thinking this is going to be Kate's new method of getting upstairs. Up and over.

Post a Comment

 

The Bradley Flog Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template